FIRST Sound Prosperity ABUNDANCE FEST

Sound Prosperity Newsletter December 2019

YES! It happened!

Our FIRST Sound Prosperity Abundance Fest was a great success in Bulawayo!When we believe, we can move mountains.

As the Zimbabwean people who are so filled with joy that they have Sound Prosperity and SPURT, said me they want to organize the SP Abundance Fest I was first a bit skeptical. The last months there were many events already, and I thought it would be too much, but I was wrong!

There was the FIRST Sound Prosperity Economic Forum, and several huge fairs were organized where products were sold for SPURT.
This is now a MOVEMENT!
We are speaking to the Government and the Mayor of Bulawayo was visiting the Sound Prosperity Abundance Fest. 



 

The Zimbabweans are rocking!

They absolutely are going for SPURT without exchange! And you know what, they are our biggest example of how SPURT can change the lives of communities! They changed their minds from looking to poverty and scarcity to feeling abundant. They changed their minds from fear to love!
What is most interesting to see is that jealousy and envy is replaced with the feeling of Oneness! THAT is the reason they are blessed!
Here are some pictures of the event.

   

ABUNDANCE

As I started all this, my biggest intention was to find out why there is Abundance all over the Universe and we do not experience it in our lives.
At that time I was mainly thinking about our financial lives.
NOW I know that there IS abundance. We can give as much love as we want and it will grow in us, We can give as much care as we want and we are taking care of. We can give as much peace as we want and we will experience it. So why is it stopping with money?
I understood that we have a total different understanding of money as we have from love and hugs, and a helping hand. We have the feeling that money is scarce and when things are scarce, you cannot give and BECAUSE you cannot give you experience scarcity.


   

Also here the Zimbabweans and lessons I was learning, showed me that THIS is the reason that money is scarce. In my own close circle I notice that when you give love, attention, when you, for example, go to the Asylhome each week, week after week, if your always are available to help those people EVEN with money, although you don't have "enough" yourself, suddenly you get a lot of money seemingly out of nowhere.

That is why I am convinced that all is already be better as we can ever imagine, and it WILL show if we THINK abundance and bring it in practice! Let us start live in abundance, so that we can receive it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sound Prosperity Newsletter 19. November 2017

What can we DO with the Power of Unreasonable People supporting us?